Background HTML

Welcome

Welcome

Monday, May 31, 2010

CoSnYkA-McKeE

Well, here they are.... the COSNYKA-MCKEE wedding pictures! The bride and groom have seen them all and now it's your turn... I hope you enjoy them!






With this RING....




















...now pronoune you, HUSBAND & WIFE...




CuPcAkEs!!!













I love this polka dot cake!! It was PERFECT for Jacq's wedding!
Is that a candy buffet, you ask? Why YES IT IS!! There were over 20 little kids at this wedding all under the age of 11... I'm sure each one of them was thinking, "Now, THIS is how a wedding is supposed to be! "
















There are many more pictures I could post, but let's just leave those for the happy couple to enjoy! It was so nice to be a part of this wedding in so many ways! I am so appreciative of my husband, Wade, who was able to stand in for me to take some amazing pictures while I was busy as Matron of Honor. (Even though I HATE being on the other side of the camera...) It was also so nice to see the families of both bride and groom come together to help get this wedding started... Matt and Jacq definitely have A LOT of people who love and support them and we only wish you the BEST!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!

1 comment:

  1. They all look great. I wish I could have been there. You really captured the details of the wedding.

    ReplyDelete