Background HTML

Welcome

Welcome

Sunday, July 4, 2010

HaPpY 4tH oF JuLy!!!

Happy Independence Day, Everyone!! I absolutely LOVE this holiday. Unfortunately, up here in the mountains we woke up to 60 degree weather for our July 4th, and the July 3rd celebration was super windy all day and almost cancelled fireworks last night, but all in all it was a great holiday! :)


I was so excited when I got a call from the Ogden Valley News the day before Liberty Days and was asked to help out with some photography of the events. Of course I said yes, even though I was already responsible for running my own booth, but it all worked out. My sister drove up to help me out and I was able to get it all done!

And so....... I survived the Independence Day celebration at Liberty Days! There was a parade, armwrestling, watermelon eating contest, muttin' bustin', games, prizes, raffles, breakfast, and so much more! It was definitely an entertaining day!

I will be submitting my photos tonight for the Ogden Valley Newspaper. We will see if they use any for the July 15th Edition! I will let you all know.

But until then, you can see some of the little cuties I photographed at my booth! If you missed out on my killer $10 mini session, call or email me and we can setup a portrait party or individual session!

























No comments:

Post a Comment