Background HTML

Welcome

Welcome

Monday, November 8, 2010

Contest Winners!!!

Hey All!!

I must apologize for the slow posting! I have been SOOOO extremely busy and haven't had a chance to update the blog... not that I get to post any of my recent work since it was for a school dance and designing a book for another photog who I am SURE would not want you to see before it is released! SO you will have to sit tight and wait right along with everyone else!

Pics from the Fashion Show are coming soon, though!!

To move along now to what this post is really about! Our Holiday Greeting Card winners are...



As I promised... Here is my own Halloween costume pic:


I cropped my sister out of the pic...You're welcome, Jacq!!! :)

My daughter wanted me to be a ballerina with her and ended up changing her costume the night before to SPIDERMAN!! SOOOO glad she didn't ask me to change my costume, too!! That would have been a sight!!

Congratulations to our winners and please contact me to schedule your session ASAP!

No comments:

Post a Comment