Background HTML

Welcome

Welcome

Thursday, May 12, 2011

Beautiful, Aimee! Absolutely BEAUTIFUL!

I don't think this girl had even one off picture!! She was always ready and each smile so genuine! I have never met a happier person! Just look at her... you can tell she was having a great time!

Her session was so hard for me because I couldn't narrow down the images to edit!! I LOVED them all and wanted to do every one we took...

Shauna and Ashley joined us for the session and were such a great help! Ashley is a couple years younger so she has to wait a little while for her own senior pics, but I know they will be just as lovely!

Shauna, you have two VERY beautiful girls with wonderful personalities! Loved meeting all of you!! ...and Congratulations, Aimee!! Graduation is a HUGE accomplishment! Good luck with everything!

































No comments:

Post a Comment