Background HTML

Welcome

Welcome

Friday, March 16, 2012

{Spring Mini Sessions}


LET'S DO IT!!! My last available appointments before princess #4 makes her debut!! It is sneaking up on me quickly so I thought I had better make the announcement about one last mini session event before I stop taking appointments until August! That's right... 3 wholes months of no updates. :(




Be sure to fill out your registration form to secure your spot: REGISTER NOW!

This is a two-day event being held on April 6th and 7th! Perfect timing for spring break!

Your mini session includes a 20-30 minute session, 10 edited images on a disc, and a 5x10 storyboard print! Additional digital files and time are available!

I will try my best to allow you the preferred time you select, but these appointments will be given on a first-come, first-served basis so it's best to get your registration in a quickly as possible!

...and don't forget! We reward for referrals! If you know friends or family looking to update their portraits, send them to us and you'll receive print credits to use with your mini session! Refer 3 or more and your mini session is FREE!!



No comments:

Post a Comment