Background HTML

Welcome

Welcome

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

CoNtEsT WiNnErS

I am happy to announce my 1st and 2nd place winners in the Mirror Images Photography Fall Contest! Everyone who entered this contest submitted some really amazing stories and backgrounds! It really did make deciding so hard! SO...enter the hat! I drew two lucky names out of a hat and was VERY pleased at who they were.





My 1st place winner was actually submitted by her husband! I could tell by reading his email how much he loves and adores his wife! I was so glad he responded to my contest email! Jen wins a FREE Portrait Session and FREE Portrait Package. Her portrait package includes: 8-wallets, 4-5x7s, & 2-8x10s.

The 2nd place winner is a woman I have been talking to about getting her family's pictures taken this fall anyway! I was glad to see her name come up in my inbox because I didn't know much about Trish and her family! When I read her story, I was blown away at how humble and strong she is about the trials her family has faced recently! She is receiving 50% off her session fee and 50% off her entire print order!

After their photoshoots, I will post their emails to me along with some of the images we get!

Thanks again to all those who participated in my fall contest! It was a lot of fun for me! Keep your eyes peeled for more fun updates from Mirror Images Photography! I hope to hear from you all soon and HAPPY FALL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment