Background HTML

Welcome

Welcome

Thursday, August 26, 2010

MaRkEtStAr EmPLoYeE DiScOuNt...

Hey all you Marketstar employees!! I'm happy to announce we have joined to offer you a discount on your Individual and Family sessions!! Check in next month's employee newsletter for more information! This is really exciting since it's the first time I have ever joined with a company to offer a discount to their employees! I may just extend this same offer to other companies in the future! So keep your eyes open for your employer's name to pop up on my blog!
If you would like to request your company's name to be added to my list for employee discounts, send me an email with your company's name and a contact number of your HR representative, and I would be glad to talk to them about including you in my employee discount program!


1 comment:

  1. I think I have never seen such blogs ever before that has complete things with all details which I want. So kindly update this ever for us.
    mumbai background verification

    ReplyDelete