Background HTML

Welcome

Welcome

Sunday, October 3, 2010

OcToBeR PoRtrAiT PaRtY!!!

With all the interest from the September Portrait Party, I needed to do an October one for all those who were unable to attend in September! This month, we will be having our portrait party on October 16th from 3-7pm. For now, the leaves are still looking great so plan on a North Fork location... I will have a backup location for fall leaves if the ones at North Fork aren't quite as nice as they could be. In any event, I will notify everyone well in advance!

If you are interested and would like to schedule your mini session, please register online by following this link: http://mirrorimagesphoto.bookmonline.com/schedules/jess. Select Portrait Party (Family or Individual) from the drop down menu, select October 16, and ANY time that day to reserve your spot. To pay by check, please contact me for mailing address.

Once I receive your payment, I will contact you to schedule your mini session time and get you directions to the location.



Hope to see you all there!

No comments:

Post a Comment