Background HTML

Welcome

Welcome

Sunday, October 3, 2010

PhOtOgRaPhY WoRkShOp!!

Ok... I have waited long enough!! It's time to announce my plans for a 1-day, 2-part Photography Workshop, instructed by yours truly! I can't wait to teach others everything I have learned in the last few years. This class will be on Saturday, November 6 from 10-5pm at the Ogden Valley Branch of the Weber County Library.






Register for both classes and receive a $25 discount! To register and pay your fees online, follow this link: http://mirrorimagesphoto.bookmonline.com/schedules/jess and select SLR Camera or Adobe Photoshop Class from the drop down menu, select November 6 and ANY time that day and proceed to checkout to reserve your seat. Space is limited... To pay your registration by mail, please contact me for mailing address.

No comments:

Post a Comment