Background HTML

Welcome

Welcome

Monday, January 24, 2011

BuSy, BuSy, BuSy...

The next couple of weeks are going to be super packed for me...so please sit tight as I work hard to keep this blog up-to-date! We all know how great I am at keeping up with all of my posts! I am horrible at posting everything, so I will try to be better about that!


Between finishing up with my website, a fun field trip to Salt Lake City to shoot some senior models, a short afternoon spent in Provo photographing a couple of dreamy Italian boys (my nephews!), the upcoming mini sessions, and two family shoots... my February is already looking a bit overwhelming! :) EEEEE!!! I'm ready and looking VERY forward to it! So wish me luck that the weather stays nice and stay tuned for some new photos!


As always...thank you for all of your support!


~Jess


Thank you for being a fan of Mirror Images Photography on Facebook! The best resource for hearing about special offers and promotions from us! If you aren't already a fan, jog on over to the Mirror Images Photography fan page and click the "Like" button. If you are feeling generous, go ahead and suggest to your friends so they can hear all the great news we have to share!

No comments:

Post a Comment