Background HTML

Welcome

Welcome

Thursday, January 6, 2011

NeW MiRrOr ImAgEs LoGo!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
2010 was a great year for me, however, just like every other year it seems that I have to begin all over again. This year I am looking forward to it! I have so many fun ideas in mind...



For those just joining us, let me recap what went on this past year-


* I had my 3rd baby girl in March, and she has added so much personality and love to our family...






* I photographed my twin sister's wedding, while acting as Maiden of Honor... {Big thanks to my hubby for standing in when I couldn't be behind the camera! He did a great job!! Oh and even BIGGER thanks to my sister who decided to get married 2 months after I had a baby... BLAH!! ;) }



* I tried my hand at some commercial photography and had a blast with my little models...



* I also photographed a few events and photos from two of them made it into the local newspaper! (Yes, I have the clippings in a scrapbook!) I learned so much from each of these experiences and look forward to improving even more this coming year!!




* I taught my first, and certainly not last, photography workshop... Another one is in the works for early spring, but I want to include another aspect of my workflow - DESIGN! It's my favorite part, so I definitely want to share that with others!


This year has also taught me what my strengths and weaknesses are as a photographer, and I plan to focus more on my weaknesses this year... So be on the look out for some great offers and opportunities from Mirror Images while I work on these aspects of my portfolio!!


************************************************************************************

Part of my fresh new start is changing things up a bit.

I would like to reinvent myself as a photographer with more direction and goals for each shoot that I do... I will have limited time and appointments this year due to building my house, but the appointments I do take on need to have some kind of meaning to them for me.. Not just another photo shoot, REALLY be important! I want to be able to tell a story with each appointment I complete.

What better way to reinvent myself than to reinvent my LOGO!!?? :) So I find it fitting that I change my logo to something more ME! However, I am still just as indecisive as ever, so I am asking for your help... I have come up with a few ideas for my new 2011 Logo!!

Comment on this post, send me a text, or shoot me an email to vote for your favorite!

The logo with the most votes will replace my current logo and appear on all of my online images and designs for the 2011 year! Here are your choices for the new 2011 logo:

(Pick your favorite and let me know what you think!!)



I hope you all had a wonderful holiday season! I know I did... 3 weeks off was sure nice, but it's time to get back into the swing of things! So HAPPY NEW YEAR to you all! I hope this year brings you all many blessings and every happiness!!

Check back for my birthday announcement tomorrow!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment