Background HTML

Welcome

Welcome

Saturday, April 16, 2011

April Mini Sessions!!

I'm so glad I was asked to shoot at this location! It took a week and a half to secure, but it finally worked out and was SO worth it! They gave me enough time to open up a few last-minute mini sessions to three lucky ducks!! They snatched up these appointments in less than 4 hours of me posting about them on Facebook!! I absolutely LOVE the images we got! Enjoy!! This wonderful little family needed some updated family portraits! I'm so glad they came out! I seriously think these kiddos would make EXCELLENT catalog models for kids' clothing! They were AWESOME...and SO cute!

Such a pretty mama!! Thanks, Tiff!!




Here is one of our senior studs!! Poor guy had a cold, but came out for his mom to get these senior pics done!! I do say, these turned out GREAT!! Sick or not!!!







Oh Miss Sindi!! I'm so proud of you!


Sindi came out to get her pics done to mark her reaching her goal weight! She has gotten her life back the healthy way...with diet and exercise! You look AMAZING and I know you FEEL amazing by the way you can't stop smiling!! Such an inspiration!!






And our last, but certainly not least... Dalton! His senior session is the reason we booked this wonderful location and boy am I glad his mom called me! She had a great idea! I love how his senior pics turned out!!







What a great afternoon with such awesome people!! I love all the images we got at the Davinci Academy and look forward to shooting there again in the future! A big thanks to the school and my sister/assistant, Jacqueline, for helping us get these great pics for everyone!!


...and a BIG CONGRATULATIONS to everyone who came out to get their pics done!! They each have a special reason to celebrate!! I couldn't be happier for all of you and your great accomplishments!! Thanks, again!

No comments:

Post a Comment