Background HTML

Welcome

Welcome

Friday, April 29, 2011

Congrats, GRAD!!

This session gave me a deeper appreciation for this location! We had a blast getting these images even though we did get locked in the back and had to walk around to the other side of the building! :) I had never been down that far, so I learned a few things that day!

Tanner is a great kid with a very bright future!! He comes from a big family, so it was nice to be able to give him some special attention for such a great accomplishment! He did a great job, even with all those nerves!! :)

I'm so glad he brough along his friend, Emily! She is a sweet girl and helped get Tanner to feel a little less nervous! She was also a great coat rack!! Thanks for all your help, Emily!!

You guys were AWESOME! So glad I was able to meet you both! ....and good luck with those big college plans!







































No comments:

Post a Comment