Background HTML

Welcome

Welcome

Sunday, July 29, 2012

{Hayzl June}

JULY 2012


Oh this little peanut came to me to model a few new things I have added to my prop collection!  Her dad is my "triplet." We went through all of school together and he shares a birthday with my twin sister and me. Funny, huh?! Well, we always just called each other triplet... so there is it! 


Isn't Hayzl just the sweetest thing? Her big brother came along for a few new portraits as well and he was such a good boy! He patiently waited his turn and did just what he was asked during his portraits with baby sister...She was so wide awake and we tried many times to rock her to sleep, but she wasn't havin' it! She was too excited to sleep. It didn't really matter because she was such a content baby, she didn't need her eyes closed to behave. PLUS, they are such pretty eyes I wouldn't want to hide them away anyway!
















No comments:

Post a Comment