Background HTML

Welcome

Welcome

Saturday, July 28, 2012

Moving on....

It's been long enough since I last posted a session... and I can't believe it's already almost AUGUST! So much has happened since our unfortunate deletion of ALL my work from this blog, but I'm choosing to move on and start over! :) I forget how much fun it is to share the story behind my work. It's a little boring and cold to just take a picture and post it on Facebook. There is no personality, no fun to that! Sooo, I have decided once again to BLOG! I have SOOO much to share with you and can't wait... so let's get to it!




{Get ready for a WHOLE bunch of posts!!}



{Andersen - Boggs Family}
          February 2012


This cute family drove about 2 hours to get to me on a cold and rainy Saturday afternoon! We met at one of my favorite spots. Tracy chose such beautiful colors for their wardrobe! I had never thought to put turquoise and red together, but it's PERFECT!  Poor Miss J was so cold, but she was a trooper and did an amazing job! Seriously, one of the sweetest little families I know! :) Thanks for coming up guys! Enjoy... 










No comments:

Post a Comment