Background HTML

Welcome

Welcome

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

***FAMILY REUNIONS***

Summer is the time for family reunions, right!? So how about letting EVERYONE into your family picture this summer and let me snap a few for you? Just let me know when and where your event is taking place, and I will be there to help you capture all of those fun memories! 801-668-3351 or mirrorimagesphoto@live.com

You can use me for a couple of hours or the entire day... whichever you prefer! This is also a GREAT way to get your individual family pictures updated, too! It's all included in your session fee!

There is no limit on the number of people to be photographed... Just a flat fee of $250! It's easy enough! You provide the smiles, and I will provide the camera!




***DIGITAL SCRAPBOOKING***

I have been asked by a few people now to do some digital scrapbooking for them. It's a fun hobby of mine, but I never imagined it turning into anything... SOOOOO... I have decided to add it to my services! :) Your pictures or mine, just send them to me electronically through email, or on a disc through the mail! (Call or email me for my mailing address!) Or set up a portrait party/photo shoot/event with me, and I can scrap those images for you, too! Don't forget! You get a slideshow of all your images when you purchase a 20-page 8x10 or 12x12 panoramic album... it's a great little side kick to show off to friends and families at gatherings!
Call or email me for more information! I will have a scrapbooking page in my list of site links shortly!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment