Background HTML

Welcome

Welcome

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

SoCcEr...FoOtBaLL....BaSeBaLL...ChEeR....

Do you remember your days as a young athlete!? I certainly don't!! I wish someone would have been there to photograph my glory days! It's too late for me, but let's not waste anymore time for your children...

Let me help you and your children hold on to these "good ol' days" by photographing them for you! With team and individual portraits, action shots, custom digital scrapbooks, etc... There is no limit to what we can do together! Gather up the other parents from your children's sports teams and let's schedule a PORTRAIT PARTY!! We can do it at your next tournament, competition, or even just at your next practice! Each family's registration includes a small portrait package, desserts, and drinks for everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment