Background HTML

Welcome

Welcome

Sunday, June 13, 2010

PoRtrAiT PaRtiEs...

So I'm WAY excited about this... I have heard of other people doing these portrait parties and read about them online and thought it sounded like so much fun... and what a great idea!

You’ve been to Avon parties, food parties, Tupperware and Pampered Chef parties, and even Slumber Parties...Now we have Portrait Parties!

If you are wondering what in the world a portrait party is, just check out my link to the portrait party page of my blog! Or follow this link: http://www.mirrorimagesphotoparties.blogspot.com/



I hope to hear from you soon... I plan to schedule one individual portrait party each month if you are unable to gather enough people for your own. So keep your eyes open for the post that announces July's portrait party!

No comments:

Post a Comment