Background HTML

Welcome

Welcome

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Happy St. Patrick's Day!! ...uh I mean BIRTHDAY!!!

This is my sweet little almost one-year-old! Her birthday is on St. Patrick's Day, so we HAD to do some theme pictures before she gets old enough to tell me no!! I'm a nerd when it comes to holidays...even the silly ones like St. Patrick's Day!! So I pulled out my party decorations and put together a St. Patrick's Day scene!
We ordered her cute little shamrock cake from Charee's Cakes!! Check out the Vendor Album on our website for her contact info!! She does a GREAT job!!

This was the best photo shoot she has ever had... just give her a cake to play with and she will sit in one spot for as long as you need! :) We had a fun day taking pics! I decided not to be such a horrible mom and got her a few presentable birthday shots, too! Hope you ENJOY!!
PEEK-A-BOO

She hates wearing things in her hair, but I sure tried!! Finally gave up and just combed her hair a little... Maybe next year she will wear her cute headbands and bows! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment