Background HTML

Welcome

Welcome

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Mama's Boy!

This poor baby had a tummy ache and just wanted his mommy! :) How sweet is that?! He was such a trooper and let us get a few shots of his cute face this week even though he wasn't feeling so great.


We had planned to have a longer shoot with more instruction and teaching than we ended up getting, but that's what happens sometimes when you're on baby time! ;) This afternoon was a learning experience for both mama and myself!


Stef, thanks for letting me stop by to meet your handsome little man! I hope he starts feeling better and that I was able to show you SOMETHING new!! HAHA!! Next time will be a bit easier, I promise!!








P.S. I absolutely LOVE this baby's red curly hair! What lucky parents to have such a darling little guy...

No comments:

Post a Comment