Background HTML

Welcome

Welcome

Monday, March 7, 2011

The WHOLE Package!!

This girl REALLY is the whole package!! Beautiful, fun, creative, smart, athletic!! She completely blew me away! I'm so glad to call her one of my 2011 Senior Reps!! I had a fun afternoon with her and listening to all her fun ideas. Her mom and sister joined us and were such a help! Especially with that DRESS!! :D Thanks for coming out with me to get these GREAT shots!


Check 'em out for yourself!!


"My name is Ariana Nicole Golchin. I am half Caucasian and half Iranian. I am a very friendly, outgoing person who would love to get to know anyone!"
I am currently a senior serving as the Senior Class President of my high school. I love being involved and having a great time whether it be with my friends or family."


"My favorite colors are turquoise and hot pink!"


"My hobbies include dancing, running track, and of course watching Desperate Housewives."


"I would absolutely love to visit England and Germany."

"My current goals are to attend, and eventually graduated from Utah State University. I am still unsure of my major, but am thinking to go into the field of medicine so I can help as many people to be as healthy and happy as possible."

Isn't she just AWESOME!! What a great person with such a kind spirit! I am so excited for her and her VERY promising future!! Congrats, Ariana, on your scholarship and GOOD LUCK with all your endeavours!!


If you are in need of pictures, of any kind, ask her for more information!! Every referral she sends to me will earn her CREDITS!! So help her out and ask her how you can get amazing custom portraits from Mirror Images Photography!

No comments:

Post a Comment