Background HTML

Welcome

Welcome

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

FaLL CoNtEsT!!!


My absolute favorite season is Autumn! It’s also my favorite time to photograph with the changing colors. And even though I am already pretty busy, I love this season so much that I want to do something fun and different!

SO...I’m going to get MY fall started early with a contest!!

To enter my fall contest:
Email or Facebook me why you, or someone you know, should win a FREE portrait session with me! I want to know anything and everything to help me make my decision! Entries will be accepted until 11:59pm on August 31st. The winner will be announced September 1st! I will also announce a runner-up who will receive a HALF-PRICE session! Can’t wait to hear from you! GOOD LUCK!
-Jessica
801-668-3351

No comments:

Post a Comment