Background HTML

Welcome

Welcome

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

SpEcIaL EvEnT PhOtO ShOoT...

I am SO excited about Friday's mock photo shoot! I set up a fun night of pizza and portraits for my little sisters and a few of their friends. Kind of like the end of summer party for them...and great practice for me! It's a win-win... Don't be jealous of my sisters for having such an awesome big sister! I'm available for you, too! Just call or email me and we can set something up!

Anyway...I'm going to work on using some of my existing equipment in a whole new way! I have been learning so much in the last couple of weeks, hence the lack of posts, so I will be so happy to be able to finally post some new stuff for everyone to see!

So wish me luck everyone that the bugs don't eat us alive and check back soon for my "End of Summer Shoot."



***REMINDER***



Fall is a SUPER busy time for photography with the changing of the season and the holidays just around the corner.. My October weekends are already filling up, so contact me soon for your family's session! Don't forget, I custom design and order holiday greeting cards as well!

If you don't like getting in front of the camera, any of our scenic shots can make great custom greeting cards... The following are links to my scenic posts. Just select your image, and I can create custom designed holiday cards out of them. They can be either folded cards or double sided 5x7 greeting cards and include your text or mine!




Check out the following examples:




No comments:

Post a Comment