Background HTML

Welcome

Welcome

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

2ASPS - SaLt LaKe CiTy!!

Mary Taylor of Taylored View Photography setup this meeting in Salt Lake City this past weekend. The 2nd Annual Senior Photo Shoot...

This was such a fun group of kids....and can we say PHOTOGENIC!?! My goodness! Just look at them; they are simply amazing! They made my job so easy! I had a great time with everything and so glad I met you all! You truly are such wonderful people...

I have MANY, MANY more pics from our afternoon together, but I had to pick my absolute favorites to post... with 14 models, this post would go on for DAYS!! Please enjoy!






















As always, please do not use any of my images without my consent. To do so would be illegal. Thank you so much for your understanding!

ATTN Models: If you are interested in owning the rest of your 2ASPS images from Mirror Images, please email me and we can work that out! Thanks so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment