Background HTML

Welcome

Welcome

Sunday, February 27, 2011

UWPG February Meetup!!

We had a very small, but very fun group meetup this weekend! It was just Terra Cooper of Magnifique Photography and myself... we met in Ogden for our February Photography Group Meetup. It was such a nice day, we decided to take a trip to one of MY favorite locations! It's a great spot in the spring and summer, but I just learned how BEAUTIFUL it can be in the winter, too!! For those brave enough to attempt an outdoor winter shoot, this is the place!!




Poor Terra got covered in snow while trying to get a shot of me through the trees!! Her flash knocked into a branch and all the snow came down on top of her!! We quickly got out of the snow and dried all her equipment and her hair!!







Thanks, Terra! I had fun and learned a few things... you inspired me to challenge myself with something that has been REALLY frustrating for me! I'm not quite there yet, but I plan to be soon!! Thanks for the practice... hope you enjoy your pics!!

Terra also took a bunch of pictures of me that day, too... to see her amazing work visit her blog!! Magnifique Photography...

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for freezing with me :D I really like the pictures and like I told you, I really have NEVER liked ANY serious pictures of me, so you did great!

    ReplyDelete