Background HTML

Welcome

Welcome

Monday, February 21, 2011

SeNiOr MiNi SeSsIoNs!!

With all the excitement coming up...I thought I had better get this announced! I have had these mini sessions on my mind for a while now, and I am VERY excited! I love photographing seniors. They have such fun and creative ideas for their portraits.




We are pleased to inform you that there will be NO session fees for these mini-sessions...only great prints and savings!!! Don't miss out on this crazy great offer from Mirror Images Photography! All prints and products will be 15% off!! Here is a preview our exclusive print pricing for these mini sessions...



Reserve your spot today before they fill up! Space is limited and RSVP is required for all who plan to attend! Once you have registered for your appointment time, you will be given an address and directions to our location. Locations will be different each day, but both will be in the downtown Ogden area.




Don't forget to check back here on February 27th to find out more information about our upcoming Facebook giveaway! It will run from February 28-March 4!

No comments:

Post a Comment