Background HTML

Welcome

Welcome

Saturday, February 12, 2011

February Mini Sessions!

I was sad to announce that the February mini sessions would be the last until at least summer for us! Building a house will take up so much of our time and we already have so many great events planned throughout the spring that another mini session day will just have to wait. :(

Anyway, I love mini sessions because they bring me so many different types of people for so many different reasons! Whether it was to celebrate the loss of 100 lbs, to document a baby's growth, for new business cards, or to break into show business!
February's mini sessions were certainly DIVERSE!! Each of these young ladies were so beautiful, and I had fun photographing each of them. The following images are my favorites from that day...


























HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment