Background HTML

Welcome

Welcome

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

{baby it's cold outside}

This is one of my new favorite locations!! It's sort of scary, but super fun! I love the colorful checked towers and field... the bridge isn't bad either! :)

Hunter and his mom humored me and met me at this Ogden spot for his session. I'm sure glad they did! I will definitely be going back!

Hunter was the last session this day and was the unlucky one who got stuck with wind and FREEZING cold temperatures. The forecast called for rain and snow all day, but it was actually a really nice day UNTIL it was Hunter's turn... We quickly got through it and came out with some really great shots!

Thanks, Stephani, for letting me borrow your coat! ;) ...and Congratulations, Hunter!!





















No comments:

Post a Comment