Background HTML

Welcome

Welcome

Monday, June 20, 2011

Look who just turned ONE!!

This cute fella came all the way from Massachusetts to visit his grandparents, and while he was here we got some fun first birthday portraits of him at the train station! This location is so much fun for kiddos and Parker certainly had fun climbing all over the trains and tracks!

Here are a few of my favorite shots from Parker's session!































I LOVE when mamas jump in front of the camera for a few pictures with their kids! These images will be invaluable one day! :)













Jacqueline, thank you SO much for letting me photograph your beautiful little boy and thank you for the darling new headbands! I can't wait to use them... You are so talented! I absolutely love all of your creations!! Check out Jacqueline's blog at http://www.cutiesontop.blogspot.com/! She makes the most beautiful hair accessories!

No comments:

Post a Comment