Background HTML

Welcome

Welcome

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

...if I were this pretty!!

Mereesa did not want to get her senior pictures taken, but when her mom told her she had already paid to get them done she didn't have much of a choice! Her mom told me that Mereesa was only going to be bringing along one outfit and wasn't very excited about getting her pictures done.

I guess she must have changed her mind somewhere along the way, because she did bring along an extra outfit and seemed to have a great time posing for my camera! She did such a great job! Who doesn't like a little bit of special attention every now and then?

...now if I were this pretty, I wouldn't mind getting my own pictures taken more often! ;)

Thank you, Mereesa, and CONGRATS!!
















No comments:

Post a Comment