Background HTML

Welcome

Welcome

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

....Happily Ever After....

Funny circumstances lead me to photograph this wedding, but I won't go into it... I'm just glad things turned out for the best and that I could help out at such a BEAUTIFUL wedding! So much time and preparation went into this wedding and I was so happy to be there.

I could not have asked for a nicer day either...well maybe I could have done with losing the passenger side mirror on my car that day, but the rest of the day was just PERFECT! Weather was amazing, sun was shining, and everyone was in such a great mood! ...but who wouldn't be surrounded by all the pretty flowers and decorations?!

I sure hope you enjoyed your wedding, Morgan and Austin! Congrats and best wishes!!























































No comments:

Post a Comment